Monday, October 23, 2006

The proposal is over!!!!

I have submitted by proposal and there are certain reflections that I have made about the whole process of writing the proposal:
  • Do not let stress prevent me from writing a piece of work, even if it is only 100 words.
  • If I allow myself enough time, I will be able to have days where I may not be able to write and it will be fine to walk away from the piece of work and return to it on another day or at a later time.
  • Place the deadline several days or a week before it has to be handed in, this will give me time to have people read over my piece and I can improve and make changes before the final deadline.
  • Everything I read or every thought that comes to mind, make sure I write down and if it is a quote make sure that I reference properly where the source is from so that I have all references to hand when I come to write up my proposal.
  • Do not be afraid to become creative in my writing. For instance creating appendices, seperating my writing into headings to allow for the piece to be organised and formal.

I was pleased with my proposal, yet I would want to control my time more effeciently next time, to gain not only all the help I possibly can, but for my stress levels to remain at a healthy state!!!

No comments: