Monday, February 26, 2007

Everything has slowed down…..but is now speeding up again! (hopefully)

What a week I have had!! I have been writing up transcripts which I had forgotten take forever to do and I hate doing them!!! Why did I choose to do an empirical study?! And if one person tells me how many words they have written I am either going to cry or punch them! Although I feel on track apart from the hiccup this week that could not be helped but that has delayed an observation that I wanted to be completed by now. One of the children in which I was looking to observe decided to get the chicken pox and no one could help these circumstances but I did feel slightly angry about it at the end of last week. However, I have spoken to the parents yesterday and although she still has some spots on her back and tummy, I will be able to carry out the observation on Wednesday! So things are looking up again!

Seriously though could anything else go wrong in my final year?! It is not a lucky year for me!!! Yet, I have developed my observations to having the children draw pictures of bodies and then from here I can analyse them intellectually through previous work that has been carried out before. Keep smiling Jo!!! The hard work is nearly over and you bring everything together! Please agree with me Clive!!

No comments: