Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Struggle…….

Well it has been awhile since I have been here! I have found it extremely hard to get back into my Independent Study and I have to admit that I have put it to the back when it has come to my other work. Over the weekend and this week, however I sat down just to read over some books and the work that I have already done. This helped a lot as it has placed me back into the motion of wanting to work on it. Now, I do not know why I did not do this before I was afraid of the Independent Study but once again I have had to tell myself that it is not as big as I believe it to be.

I have progressed in my ideas and feel that I have something to work with at the moment. As before I was worrying that I was not sure where I was going and I had placed a mental block in the pathway. However, now I feel I know where I am going with my Independent Study and this is why I wish to meet up with Clive on Friday to discuss my plans!

No comments: